Seniors living in the Tarnowo Podgórne Commune can benefit from support in the form of individual transport – the so-called Senior Taxi. People who live in the Tarnowo Podgórne Commune, who have a resident card and who are aged 80+ or 70+ are entitled to use free transport services
with a disability preventing the use of free public transport.
The ride can also be used by people who require specialized transport
using a wheelchair. In this way, seniors entitled to travel can travel to, among others, an office or a specialist medical facility.
ORDERING A RIDE IN THE “TAXI FOR SENIOR” PROGRAM
MUNICIPALITY OF TARNOWO PODGÓRNE
- Read the regulations (also available here) and make sure that you are entitled to use the service;
- Call 604181845 and order a ride by providing your name, surname, address, age and number of your Resident Card;
- You must do it at least 3 days before the planned course;
- The phone for ordering the service is open from Monday to Friday from 7:00-20:00;
- Please provide accurate information about your destination. Tell us where and what time we should pick you up;
- You can be accompanied by 1 guardian who must be at least 16 years old. If you want to travel with an attendant, you must tell us so at the time of ordering the ride;
- If you want to return home with our vehicle, specify the exact time of return in advance;
- The return trip is a separate trip that counts toward your ride allowance;
- You can use max. 2 trips a month, a total of 6 trips a year;
- Remember to take precautions related to covid19; This is a new program for us too, so let’s be patient and understanding with each other.